At our School, we’re pioneering a completely new curriculum for the completely new world that we live in, a truly interdisciplinary experience where entertainment, performing arts and cutting-edge research can thrive. And an environment where the storytellers, scholars and industry leaders of tomorrow can begin their journey. But while you will be immersed in a variety of ideas, methods and mediums, there is also ample opportunity to focus, and pursue what interests you most.
- TFT Online Get full command of your time with TFT Online. You never have to be at a specific place at a specific time. There are deadlines, but you choose where and when to prepare your assignments. Online courses are open to majors and minors and students around the world.Learn more
- Summer Programs Held within the classrooms, theaters, dance studios, soundstages, editing labs and television studios of the school, our exciting Summer courses are taught by our faculty, many of whom are working professionals in the theater, film and television industry.Learn more
- UCLA Professional Programs - On Campus & Online The UCLA Professional Programs in Screenwriting and Producing are modeled after the widely respected MFA curriculum at the UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television, and were created to bring a larger number of promising writers and producers to UCLA.Learn more
- David C. Copley Center for the Study of Costume Design “The Copley Center is dedicated to the deeper understanding of the role played by costume design in the collaborative process of the cinematic and performing arts,” Chair Deborah Landis said, “and this is the goal that I have always pursued in my scholarly work and in my writing."Learn more
- Research Centers TFT is home to several cutting-edge research centers, including ReMap, a Hypermedia Studio project that uses technology to increase community engagement in some of the oldest neighborhoods in Los Angeles.Learn more
- Special Programs & Initiatives Our Special Programs and Initiatives at TFT are a diverse array of programs in every area of the school, from internships to summer camps to scholarships to showcases of student work, and everything between.Learn more