Hundreds of schools teach the arts and crafts of stage and screen. At UCLA our departments of Theater and of Film, Television and Digital Media — and a unique array of collaborative programs — are integral parts of a single professional program.
Already pretty confident that this School is right for you? Let us help you make some choices. We've got BA, MA, MFA and PhD programs in Theater, Film, Television and Digital Media as well as in a wide range of specialties and concentrations, from Cinematography and Documentary to Musical Theater and Animation. Let us walk you through the process of deciding where to begin.
A representative from the UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television will be at several events throughout the year to discuss our graduate and undergraduate programs. Parents and students will have the chance to ask all about the School's admissions requirements, application procedures, academic programs, and general information about UCLA.
Tours and Information Sessions
Your behind the scenes peek at our first rate facilities including theaters, sound stages, TV studios as well as the very busy prop, scene and costume shops. See where students hang out in the Sculpture Garden and get a feel for our Los Angeles campus. How to find TFT
The Student Services Office provides a variety of counseling and program planning services to students. The staff members are available to help students navigate through the requirements for the undergraduate and graduate degree programs, from the point of admission to graduation.
- UCLA TFT Information Request Form
- UCLA Registrar
- UCLA Housing
- UCLA Summer Sessions
- UCLA Financial Aid Office
- UCLA Campus Tours
Links for Prospective Undergraduate Students
- UCLA Admissions page for Undergraduate Student Admissions Information For both Freshmen and Transfer students.
- UC Freshmen Admissions Requirements
- Undergraduate Admissions Transfer Admissions Guide (Note: recommended courses for transfer students are listed on page 7 of the guide).
- UCLA Admissions page for new students
- UCLA Admissions page for parents
- UCLA Undergraduate Student Orientation
- UCLA Undergraduate Academic Fees
- Housing On-campus housing and off-campus housing
- UCLA Transportation Parking options at UCLA
- UCLA Academic Calendar
- UCLA Registrar's General Catalog
- UCLA Registrar page on residency information
- UCLA Student Health Information on health insurance
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- CollegeBoard.com page on SAT tests
- ACT.org page on ACT tests
- Assist.org page on California Community College agreements with UCLA