Hundreds of schools teach the arts and crafts of stage and screen. Our Department of Theater and Department of Film, Television and Digital Media — as well as a unique array of collaborative programs — are integral parts of a single professional program.
Already pretty confident that this School is right for you? Let us help you make some choices. We've got BA, MA, MFA and PhD programs in Theater, Film, Television and Digital Media as well as in a wide range of specialties and concentrations, from Cinematography and Documentary to Musical Theater and Animation. Let us walk you through the process of deciding where to begin.
A representative from the UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television will be at several events throughout the year to discuss our graduate and undergraduate programs. Parents and students will have the chance to ask all about the School's admissions requirements, application procedures, academic programs, and general information about UCLA.
Scholarship and Donor AwardsEach year, more than 300 financial awards are handed out to students totaling nearly $1 million.
The Student Services Office provides a variety of counseling and program planning services to students. Staff members are available to help students navigate through undergraduate and graduate degree program requirements from admission to graduation.
Tours and Information Sessions
Your behind-the-scenes peek at our first-rate facilities which include theaters, sound stages and TV studios, as well as the very busy prop, scene and costume shops. See where students hang out in the Sculpture Garden and get a feel for our Los Angeles campus. UCLA TFT MAP
The UCLA campus is located just north of Westwood Village, one of the most exciting shopping, dining and entertainment districts in Los Angeles. From the giant movie theaters of the Village and nearby Century City to the dynamic Persian enclave of restaurants and shops on Westwood Blvd., students spend their days in a vibrant, picturesque urban area.
- Academic Calendar
- Arthur Ashe Student Health & Wellness Center
- Bruin Resource Center
- Campus Life
- Campus Tours
- Career Center
- Center for Accessible Education
- Central Ticket Office
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Fees & Residence
- Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Information Request Form
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Campus Resource Center
- Office of Ombuds Services
- Registrar's Office
- Scholarship Resource Center
- Student Legal Services
- Student Loan Services & Collections
- Summer Sessions
- Transportation & Parking
- UCLA General Catalog 2018-19
- Freshman Admission Requirements
- Prospective Students
- Transfer Admission Guide
- Dashew Center for International Students & Scholars
- English Requirements for International Students
- Fellowship Application for Entering Graduate Students
- Financial Support for Graduate Students
- Graduate Education Publications and Forms
- Graduate Student Research Center
- Graduate Students Association
- Thesis & Dissertation Filing Deadlines and Workshops