A diverse mix of humanistic storytellers and scholars who are looking to gain the foundation necessary to go beyond just talent. To push themselves further than they thought they could go. To inform. To engage. To illuminate the human spirit.
Student Services Office
The Student Services Office provides a variety of counseling and program planning services to students. The staff members are available to help students navigate through the requirements for the undergraduate and graduate degree programs, from the point of admission to graduation.
Film & Television Internships
The UCLA Film & TV Internship Program is open to enrolled students from the UCLA School of Theater, Film & Television and the College of Letters & Sciences. Only juniors, seniors and graduate students are permitted to take film and television internships.
The UCLA Theater Internship Program is open to enrolled students from the UCLA School of Theater, Film & Television and the College of Letters & Sciences. Only juniors, seniors and graduate students are permitted to take theater internships.
The inside scoop for members of the School community on all the stuff that really matters: parking, classes, internships, events, and facilities.
- UCLA Registrar
- UCLA Housing
- UCLA Summer Sessions
- UCLA Financial Aid Office
- UCLA Campus Tours
- Guide to Life at UCLA
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Office for Students with Disabilities
- Student Legal Services
- UCLA Career Center
- Office of Ombuds Services
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Resources
- Bruin Resource Center
- UCLA Central Ticket Office
Links for Current Undergraduate Students
- UCLA Admissions page for new students
- UCLA Undergraduate Student Orientation
- UCLA Undergraduate Academic Fees
- On-campus housing and off-campus housing
- UCLA Transportation Parking options at UCLA
- UCLA Academic Calendar
- UCLA Registrar's General Catalog
- UCLA Registrar page on residency information
- UCLA Student Health Information on health insurance
- Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Assist.org page on California Community College agreements with UCLA
- Scholarship Resource Center
Links for Current Graduate Students
- UCLA Graduate Division page for new graduate students
- Graduate Student Association page for Orientation
- Academic Graduate degrees (MA and PhD Degrees) Annual Fees
- Professional Graduate degrees (MFA Degrees) Annual Fees
- International Students
- UCLA Graduate Student Resource Center
- UCLA Graduate Division Publications and Forms
- Thesis and Dissertation Meetings
- Graduate Student Extramural Support database
- Financial Support for Graduate Students
- Financial Support for International Graduate Students
- Student Loans
- Debt Repayment Plans
The UCLA campus is located just north of Westwood Village, one of the most exciting shopping, dining and entertainment districts in Los Angeles. From the giant movie theaters of the Village and Century City to the vibrant Persian enclave of restaurants and shops on nearby Westwood Blvd, you spend your days in a picturesque urban area that other Angelenos travel far and waste precious petrol just to visit. Take advantage!