Your philanthropic and volunteer support as a parent of a UCLA TFT student strengthens the bonds that create long-lasting relationships to benefit the School community and its mission to re-imagine entertainment and performing arts education. Our Parents’ Alliance seeks to bring together parents of UCLA TFT students and alumni from around the world to share their insights, experiences and perspectives, while also serving as ambassadors for the School. Your annual commitment of $1,000 or more broadens and enriches each student’s experience, while providing essential support for your son's or daughter's professional training and education.
The mission of the UCLA TFT Parents’ Alliance is fourfold: To help build new relationships to support our mission; to create new events and initiatives to showcase the School’s strengths in theater, film, television, animation and digital media; to inspire others to support UCLA TFT; and to welcome new parents to our community and the University.
UCLA TFT Parents' Alliance Benefits
All higher levels include benefits of the previous level.
$3,000 Visionary Gift
- One dozen Stan’s Donuts delivered to your UCLA TFT child on his/her birthday!
- Four VIP tickets for any two 2015-2016 James Bridges screenings
- Two VIP tickets to the annual Oscar-week Sketch to Screen panel of acclaimed costume designers from the year’s most provocative films, set for Saturday, Feb. 27, 2016
- Membership to UCLA Chancellor’s Associates
- View all Chancellor's Associate Benefits
$1,919 Founders’ Gift
$1,000 Leadership Gift
- Complimentary daily campus parking passes (up to 12 annually)
- View all Chancellor's Circle Benefits
If you are interested in supporting UCLA TFT with a gift that makes you eligible for membership in our Parents’ Alliance, please contact:
Assistant Director of Development